OS/2, eCS & ArcaOS - Technical > Programming

Qt6 Application Testing

<< < (2/109) > >>

Dave Yeo:

--- Quote from: Paul Smedley on January 27, 2023, 07:06:11 am ---https://smedley.id.au/tmp/qt6-6.2.4-qt6gui-20230127.zip should help with issues associated with the gui's file open dialog.

--- End quote ---

Works here, takes a long time to populate the drive list after clicking computer, with a couple of drives showing up right away, then a while of blocking and finally the whole thing gets populated. Could be this weird machine I'm using.

David McKenna:
 Hey Paul,

Thanks for the updated qt6gui - it does fix the drive dialogs nicely here! I don't see any hesitations with populating a list like Dave does...

Regards,

Paul Smedley:
Hey guys, took a bit longer than I'd planned, but there's a new qt6 package that rolls all the latest code into a single drop.

I've also run highmem on \qt6\lib\* and \qt6\plugins\*

Dropbox link is https://www.dropbox.com/s/qax8lg7txx04s81/qt6-6.2.4-os2-20230129.zip?dl=0

The file is also on my web server - from the link above, people should be able to figure it out in the event that dropbox doesn't work.

I also resolved a bunch of dll name clashes in qtdeclarative - which should help some of the examples.

Martin Iturbide:
Thanks Paul

--- Quote from: Paul Smedley on January 29, 2023, 10:17:36 am ---I've also run highmem on \qt6\lib\* and \qt6\plugins\*

--- End quote ---

Does it means we no longer have to run highmen manually? or that we need to run highmen on both directories now?

Regards

Paul Smedley:

--- Quote from: Martin Iturbide on January 29, 2023, 01:58:31 pm ---Thanks Paul

--- Quote from: Paul Smedley on January 29, 2023, 10:17:36 am ---I've also run highmem on \qt6\lib\* and \qt6\plugins\*

--- End quote ---

Does it means we no longer have to run highmen manually? or that we need to run highmen on both directories now?

--- End quote ---

It means that all DLLs in \qt6\lib & \qt6\plugins have ALREADY had highmem run on them. The aim was to make things easier for someone starting with Qt.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version