Public Discussions > General Discussion

PMfax

(1/2) > >>

Derrick Price:
Help :'(. I have lost module imgfx6mn.dll required by PMfax. Is there anybody who has a copy and could send it to me?

Remy:
May be it is installed by pmfax !
Did you try to install again pmfax ?
https://hobbes.nmsu.edu/?detail=%2Fpub%2Fos2%2Fapps%2Fcomm%2Ffax%2FPMFaxPro_upd_3-2.zip

Derrick Price:
The problem is that the *exe does not contain the module but expects it to be somewhere in the system  >:(

Remy:

--- Quote from: Derrick Price on March 22, 2023, 11:52:01 am ---Help :'(. I have lost module imgfx6mn.dll required by PMfax. Is there anybody who has a copy and could send it to me?

--- End quote ---

I just started my older PMFax to review logs and it start without the need of the dll !

I suppose imgfx6mn is from ImageMAKER provided by your fax device drivers.
Check if you have your fax card drivers. 

Martin Iturbide:
Hi.

I'm sorry I don't know about PMFax, I tried to find the imgfx6mn.dll file on my collection but I was not able to find it.

Searching on the Internet I found this information "imgfx6mn.dll is a module belonging to ImageMAKER Development Fax Printer Driver from ImageMAKER Development Inc.". But that site reference it as a Windows DLL.

Derrick, which version of PMFax are you using? version? Lite, Pro?. Which OS/2, ArcaOS version are you running?
Do you have some special hardware, or it is just a modem to get fax?

Regards

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version