Public Discussions > General Discussion

Why doesn't Bitwise answer my email? They did and I apologise to them.

<< < (2/4) > >>

ivan:
Ah, I did something like that which is why I have partition images created by DFSee.  That is a hold over from my days of managing clients computers, but I agree it is possible to miss something which can be very annoying.

Andi B.:
I still wonder if Eugenes email provider does not work or Silvans. And if it does not work if someone gets the mandatory failure message (which should include some hints why the mail server decided not to work as it is supposed to do) or if some idiotically server trashes emails without notice.

Eugene Tucker:
Andi. Read the remark to me from Silvan that indeed is the case except I never did get a bounce notice.

Andi B.:

--- Quote from: Eugene Tucker on July 30, 2023, 01:44:59 pm ---Andi. Read the remark to me from Silvan that indeed is the case except I never did get a bounce notice.

--- End quote ---
I read it more than once but still don't know who's server/email settings are the problem. If the problem is on your side then I think it's high time for an excuse cause of the wording in your initial post.

Eugene Tucker:
Andi, I have looked at my emails and I sent twice. I never got one bounce message saying the mail was undeliverable. This would indicate to me that it is on the side on their system somewhere. And I sent email to them via outlook and it did not bounce either. And I still have no response. I have supported BitwiseWorks and still will but I can ask questions and make comments. Sorry that this seems to bother you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version