Author Topic: Jonathan Pollard's Internet Utilities  (Read 8623 times)

arr531

Jonathan Pollard's Internet Utilities
« on: March 10, 2014, 01:18:33 am »
Does anyone know how to get in touch with Jonathan de Boyne Pollard? He doesn't check his SMTP email anymore because of all the spam crap he is getting. I tried emailing him a month or so ago but no reply. I wanted to know if he is still working on his Internet Utilities and if he had planned on releasing them or not? There are several of those there that I would like to use with his command interpreter and command-line utilities.

Martin Iturbide

• OS2World NewsMaster
  • Global Moderator
  • Your Friend Wil Declares...
    • View Profile
    • Martin's Personal Blog
Re: Jonathan Pollard's Internet Utilities
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 04:25:42 am »
Hi

I also have interest to see if his software can be open sources and his articles can be copied to the OS2World Wiki.

I tried his email today, and connecting to his LinkedIn accounts.

Let hope I can contact him too.

Regards
Martin Iturbide
OS2World NewsMaster
... just share the dream.

arr531

Re: Jonathan Pollard's Internet Utilities
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 04:34:49 pm »
Well my intention wasn't to ask about open-sourcing it but if he was going to actually release it. He has detailed info about the separate utilities in the package and an online user's guide but no links to actually download it anywhere. I use his command line utilities and his command interpreter and I think it is better than 4os2. He has created some great stuff for OS/2 and it seems to work just great as well running it off a USB stick with the eCs demo.