OS/2, eCS & ArcaOS - Technical > Applications

Qpdf

<< < (10/10)

Neil Waldhauer:
Reviving an old thread, I tried qpdfview 0.4.3 and at first I only got an error message "could not load pdf plugin", but then I deleted %home%\.config\Trolltech.ini and pdf loaded fine.

Now I'm seeing the whole pdf on the screen, but when I print, I get only the first page. I tried both an eCups and a non-eCups printer, and both print only the first page.

Silvan Scherrer:

--- Quote from: Neil Waldhauer on June 26, 2013, 01:52:40 am ---Reviving an old thread, I tried qpdfview 0.4.3 and at first I only got an error message "could not load pdf plugin", but then I deleted %home%\.config\Trolltech.ini and pdf loaded fine.

--- End quote ---
Thats a known problem and fixed for the next Qt release. This happened when not all requirements are there, when you try to open a pdf the first time.

--- Quote from: Neil Waldhauer on June 26, 2013, 01:52:40 am ---Now I'm seeing the whole pdf on the screen, but when I print, I get only the first page. I tried both an eCups and a non-eCups printer, and both print only the first page.

--- End quote ---
Hmm printing to a non-eCups printer? You need cups always and you need the very latest cups, as earlier ones had problems with printing pdf.

Neil Waldhauer:
OK, I tried from a ecups printer, with the latest version from a fresh install of a recent eCS 2.2 beta. QPDFview displays the document well, but the print lacks most of the text. The document is a tax form for the State of California.

https://www.ftb.ca.gov/forms/2012/12_540.pdf

Lucide prints and displays the document perfectly.

Sorry about the non-eCups printer remark above, I must have been mistaken.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version