Author Topic: Receive credit towards ArcaOS purchase price for present Software Subscription ?  (Read 3218 times)

Ashdown

From the article found at : https://www.arcanoae.com/arcaos-5-0-licensing-fits-together-existing-subscriptions/  It appears that I, as a holder of a current Arca Noae Drivers & Software subscription, am entitled to a credit of the unused portion of my subscription against the purchase price of ArcaOS.  The article makes mention of completing an online form for this purpose, however I am unable to find said form anywhere on the Arca Noae site in order to apply for the credit.

I am unclear as to exactly how this process works, whether the credit will be applied upfront towards the purcharce price of ArcaOS, as a rebate after purchase or as a credit to be used against future purchases with Arca Noae.  However, the article does seem to state that some kind of credit is available for those of us with a subscription with Arca Noae who purchase AraOS 5.0 Blue Lion.

I would greatly appreciate any guidance as to how to apply for this credit.  Two days ago I sent an e-mail to sales@arcanoae.com asking for assistance with this issue but have so far not had a response.  I quite realize folks at Arca Noae may be busy and my question was posed towards the end of the week (thursday), but I thought that if anyone here is able to point me in the right direction to apply for this credit I could then proceed to do so and then get on my my plan for purchasing and installing Blue Lion.
Many thanks to anyone who can help me in this matter.

Dave