Author Topic: The new font wpsn wpsb compare to droid serif in printer with open office  (Read 4336 times)

roberto

• View Profile
Hello
After doing some tests with the open office , and new sources wpsn -bit and wpsbold -bit, they are working very well. In firefox screen too. And despite being larger bitmap fonts generate smaller files, which the droid serif font . Deputy examples , with the same text .
With the added advantage that caven more letters per line of text , with a correct reading.

But the same source wpsn , NOBIT not work for me either screen or printer.
It can be repaired ? Or am I missing something ?
To load the font in the psprint printer, select font manager adds , save source , in my case aprox.40 seconds wait , I have this printer wifi. Disconnect the output port , or put it to file , and delete the source. Thus it will delete the font manager .But is ready in printer.
Deputy some tests , each file is associated with their number 1,2,3 . The 4 does not have correct impression.
Saludos

roberto

• View Profile
Or am I missing something ?
After same updates with anpm, all is ok in wpsn no bit font, very good job!! Thanks.
Saludos

roberto

• View Profile

After same updates with anpm, all is ok in wpsn no bit font,...

The big problem, is that no print, in physical printer, generate a good ps, and this confused me.

Saludos