• Welcome to OS2World OLD-STATIC-BACKUP Forum.

News:

This is an old OS2World backup forum for reference only. IT IS READ ONLY!!!

If you need help with OS/2 - eComStation visit http://www.os2world.com/forum

Main Menu

os2.cz down?!!

Started by StefanZ, 2009.08.30, 11:28:02

Previous topic - Next topic

StefanZ

It seems that www.os2.cz is down :(

...now there is no direct way of communication for me regarding WarpStock Czech Republic.  :'(

Radek

Yes, until September, 4th or so. I have spoken with Jarda Kacer. The DNS reservation has expired and the current owner of the domain name (it's not Blue Point or someone from the Czhech OS/2 community!) seems not to be about to renew it. We need to wait until the protection time expires (that'll be September, 4th) and then Jarda will try to register the domain himself.

Right now, os2.cz is unreachable. I am not sure whether you can reach it by IP address. I do not have the address. I haven't tried it.

warpcafe

Hi Radek,

I know this is no help at the moment, but given the occasion I though about if the Czech community is interested in running a domain like "warpstock.cz". I can offer to see if/what we (warpstock.eu) can offer for this in case there is demand. It will certainly be something Typo3-run I guess - so if you (they) can live with that and are interested, let me know.

BTW: NICE profile picture! :)

Cheers,
Thomas
"It is not worth an intelligent man's time to be in the majority.
By definition, there are already enough people to do that"
- G.H. Hardy

Radek

Stefan, os2.cz is now up and running. Problems with DNS are gone. Thomas, thanks for the offer but waiting until today seemed a simpler solution to me.