• Welcome to OS2World OLD-STATIC-BACKUP Forum.

News:

This is an old OS2World backup forum for reference only. IT IS READ ONLY!!!

If you need help with OS/2 - eComStation visit http://www.os2world.com/forum

Main Menu

QBittorrent version 1.4.5

Started by diver, 2010.02.28, 16:38:53

Previous topic - Next topic

diver

i ported the Qbittorrent 2.2.2 client. and also libtorrent-rasterbar 0.14.10, which was needes for it.

but i did it with Qt4 4.6 and i will not backport it to Qt4 4.5

So it's up to all of you if a relase will happen soon. Up to you all in the sense of as soon as Qt4 4.6 is GA QBittorrent will be also.

regards
Silvan

lewhoo

Btw. I encounter strange behaviour when I disable allocating disk space for the whole file. I often get a 100% IRQ usage, my whole network is than disconnected, than reconnects and after a while same thing happens. I suspect this may be due to allocating new space for the file being downloaded, although not sure. Unfortunately, this makes thic client without preallocating disk space nearly unusable here...

diver

i just saw that the default of allocating disk space is disabled. i downloaded some torrents, but never saw a problem with it.

anyone else saw such a behaviour?

regards
Silvan

lewhoo

I need to check one thing - does it allocate space for all files or only for those requested for downloading. If the first option, which was the case for I think all console based OS/2 torrent clients, the not-preallocating makes sense..

diver