• Welcome to OS2World OLD-STATIC-BACKUP Forum.

News:

This is an old OS2World backup forum for reference only. IT IS READ ONLY!!!

If you need help with OS/2 - eComStation visit http://www.os2world.com/forum

Main Menu

Wanted: Warp 4, 4.52

Started by BookWorm, 2010.06.15, 03:13:30

Previous topic - Next topic

BookWorm

I'm looking for OS/2 Warp 4.0 and 4.52, with Windows 3.1, on CD.

I read somewhere that there's a 9-disk "demo" package for 4.0. That is what I really want, and the complete 4.52 equivalent. But I'll take whatever I can get, even if it's just the OS for now.

ModZilla

I know you posted this way back when and now it is more than 6 mos. old, but did you ever find this on CD? I have one for sale installed, which I no longer use, on a small HDD (a SEAGATE ST5108-A) pull from an old ATA machine. I have not imaged or copied the drive but I did stick it in a server and it posted fine. U still need this email me at:
the5thqueue@the5thquadrant.com; [[BTW, I no longer use antiques4geeks.com domain]] - as I had to shut it down after 13+ yrs. Since last Nov. I went on to focus on OS2 D.L.s. at www.the5thQuadrant.com which I have owned off and on for almost 15yrs. since 1996, but which never really took off...FYI -I did sell alot of surplus OS2 Apps there at a super low price. Now it is just a D.L. and Free DVD website portal. Thanks In Advance...

MZ

here is de link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/280751932473?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I will post my link to my Palladian Villa Fancy, later, ummm MUCH LATER! it is in tejas btw...

PS I have in stock DEMO Paks if you want those, they are shrink wrap copies made by IBM way back when I forget the actual copyright date but I bought these of FleaBay from a lady in Austin, she carries all kinds of IBM stuff, esp Warp. I won't bother with a public link but go to "other" operating system category on Fleabay and you will be able to buy warp server and all kinds of stuff if you aren't into ISOs and DEMOS...se la vie obla die obla dah...This post is not for sale.  
someday os2 will be ruled by the young and famous-at least in the open-source world!

sXwamp

There was an ISO image of 4.52 warp on the IBM testcase server for a while, does anyone have a copy of it ???

Since it was on the testcase, I'm not to worry about licensing.

sXwamp

IBM Demo Pak

Link removed to pirated software. Please do not post such links publicly -Rob

sXwamp

Quote from: sXwamp on 2011.02.19, 05:53:56
IBM Demo Pak

Link removed to pirated software. Please do not post such links publicly -Rob

Not sure but 'Demo' pretty much means DEMO