• Welcome to OS2World OLD-STATIC-BACKUP Forum.

News:

This is an old OS2World backup forum for reference only. IT IS READ ONLY!!!

If you need help with OS/2 - eComStation visit http://www.os2world.com/forum

Main Menu

PC Jr KYBD Mod.7257 P#6181835 SN28943256

Started by ModZilla, 2010.07.29, 17:20:27

Previous topic - Next topic

ModZilla

RE: PC Jr KYBD Mod.7257 P#6181835 SN28943256, this has a cable attached that looks like an old phone R11 end but I do not know where it plugs into a computer. I use serveral PC Jr. boxes for DXing and have never needed this model... I am selling same as is with a box of sealed OS2 diskettes. I only ship to states of LA, TX, AR, NM. No longer can we ship to any other states in the US.

BTW in case anyone needs this stuff send me your TX, or NM or AR zip -will provide a shipping cost quote for you USPS Parcel-Post Service with insurance which we will pay for you.  Also note: we no longer ship to MISSOURI due to chargebacks so we must insist on USPS IMO's!

Item shown is a similar  PC-Jr. unit for sale, however this item has no cable of any kind, there is slot in the upper side edge at left-shows a port opening similar to the other item for sale...these typically go for $10 but make an offer, who knows, I would rather get a little something than just toss em over to the man at the transfer station...which we have been known to do, unfortunately as things do break down, eventually and we need space for new donations. Tanks::)MZ
someday os2 will be ruled by the young and famous-at least in the open-source world!