• Welcome to OS2World OLD-STATIC-BACKUP Forum.

News:

This is an old OS2World backup forum for reference only. IT IS READ ONLY!!!

If you need help with OS/2 - eComStation visit http://www.os2world.com/forum

Main Menu

M2 KYBD with an older IBM PS2...Bundle FOR SALE

Started by ModZilla, 2010.08.01, 00:54:34

Previous topic - Next topic

ModZilla

M2 KYBD with an older IBM PS2...Bundle FOR SALE CHEAP!

This old IBM Clunker  desktop set, aka a clickey keyboard that is in good condition shown that
goes with the unit and it seemingly dwarfs the IBM 286 desktop by comparison -in the pic at least
and weighs as much as the PC!  The 35SX is Copyright 1991...has no fancy smancy peripherals,
just the kybd shown; has VGA built-in the mobo-I'll post a pic of the I/O panel ASAP. I did test
and modified the autoexec and sys files to boot into Twindoze 3.1. For an old machine it is not slug,
ie - NOT a slow running machine and you could run a BBS in Dos by exiting out of the OS into the
command line and running JetBBS with a Parallel port Modem as there is a printer port RS232, and
I can provide Jet BBS disks if you want it-can be installed using the one floppy drive built-in to
the front panel which is 3.5in.

Also... on the back pnl is another port for the mouse provided [also IBM - of the same vtg].
(mouse not shown).

I am asking 25 bucks plus shipping for the whole shabang U$D...Sorry we only ship to the South Central US Postal Zone...email me with your ZIP if you need shipping quote, we pay insurance which has its own tracking no.
someday os2 will be ruled by the young and famous-at least in the open-source world!