• Welcome to OS2World OLD-STATIC-BACKUP Forum.

News:

This is an old OS2World backup forum for reference only. IT IS READ ONLY!!!

If you need help with OS/2 - eComStation visit http://www.os2world.com/forum

Main Menu

Does anyone know how to copy a PM Font into a bitmap?

Started by demetrioussharpe, 2010.11.23, 04:19:09

Previous topic - Next topic

warpcafe

Hi,

well I had bought a bunch of OS/2 development books some months ago... and it included such dealing with GPI/PM programming that I actually am unable to use since I don't "speak" C (+,++,#,...). However I'm afraid the shipping cost to the US (from Germany) will most likely make it unreasonable to send them over... let me know if you think it's worth it once you have your shelves filled with Rob's stuff. Perhaps I have some of those you'll be lacking... of course you'll get them for free if you cover the shipping. Sigh. ;)

Cheers,
Thomas
"It is not worth an intelligent man's time to be in the majority.
By definition, there are already enough people to do that"
- G.H. Hardy

demetrioussharpe

Quote from: warpcafe on 2010.11.25, 11:59:37
Hi,

well I had bought a bunch of OS/2 development books some months ago... and it included such dealing with GPI/PM programming that I actually am unable to use since I don't "speak" C (+,++,#,...). However I'm afraid the shipping cost to the US (from Germany) will most likely make it unreasonable to send them over... let me know if you think it's worth it once you have your shelves filled with Rob's stuff. Perhaps I have some of those you'll be lacking... of course you'll get them for free if you cover the shipping. Sigh. ;)

Cheers,
Thomas

I guess there must be tons of OS/2 book everywhere except the US.
The difference between what COULD be achieved & what IS achieved
is directly relational to what you COULD be doing & what you ARE doing!