• Welcome to OS2World OLD-STATIC-BACKUP Forum.

News:

This is an old OS2World backup forum for reference only. IT IS READ ONLY!!!

If you need help with OS/2 - eComStation visit http://www.os2world.com/forum

Main Menu

swedish.kmf till hoblink?

Started by melf, 2007.11.26, 23:27:46

Previous topic - Next topic

melf

Är det någon som vet var man får tag på en swedish.kmf - fil som hör till Hoblink? Det är tydligen en tangentbordsfil. Har hört efter hos tillverkarna av Hoblink men som väntat var svaret att produkten levererats "as is".
/Mikael

warpcafe

Hi melf,

from the web translation service I understand that you are looking for a swedish keyboard map for hoblink... which product do you mean? Their x11? I could check on my Hob CD at home, perhaps I got it somewhere...

Regards,
Thomas
"It is not worth an intelligent man's time to be in the majority.
By definition, there are already enough people to do that"
- G.H. Hardy

melf

Ok, nice  ;D , you must have had some trouble! Only webtranslator I know that handles swedish is SYSTRAN. E g "var man får tag på" which means "where you can get" is translated to "was man sheep while to"( ???) . Well, anyway thanks for your effort. The app is  Hoblink X11 ver 3.5 delivered with eCS 1.2. If you have the file I would really appreciate if you could mail it!
/Mikael

warpcafe

Hi,

yep, the translation was somehow... "weird". ;-)
But I managed to understand what it actually should mean. I will scan my Hob CD - it's quite outdated but as a real lot of software from Hob is on it, chances are that there is such a file. I'll give you an update ASAP.

...still wondering about the man and the sheep. Hm. :-)

Regards,
Thomas
- G.H. Hardy

melf

Hi Thomas, no need for browsing your hobCD, found the kmf-file in an x-server package for windows. Thanks anyway.

/Mikael

warpcafe

Hi Melf,

X11 was the just the thing I checked: But when it got to the point that I had to install the software in order to check the contents, I stepped back and tried something different - which didn't work out. (I had a system backup of an installation with x11 somewhere but wasn't able to locate it).
Now your response came just in time to avoid me having to install x11 again (which I actually almost never used) - anyway, good to know that your problem is solved.

Regards,
Thomas
- G.H. Hardy