ASRock B450M Pro 4
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- AMD AM4 Socket
- Tested Processor
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200G 2nd generation
- Supports DDR4 3200+ (OC)
- 1 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 PCIe 2.0 x16, 1 PCIe 2.0 x1
- AMD Quad CrossFireX™
- Graphics Output: HDMI, DVI-D, D-Sub
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec), ELNA Audio Caps
- 4 SATA3, 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4), 1 M.2 (SATA3)
- 2 USB 3.1 Gen2 (Rear Type-A+C)
- 6 USB 3.1 Gen1 (2 Front, 4 Rear)
- Realtek Gigabit LAN
- Release Date: 2020
|Processor||AMD Ryzen 3 3200G 2nd generation||N/A||ACPI|
|HDD - SATA||AMD 400 Series Chipset SATA Controller||1002:43C8||OS2AHCI, DANIS506|
|HDD - SATA||AMD FCH SATA Controller [AHCI mode]||1002:7901||OS2AHCI, DANIS506|
|Audio||AMD Raven/Raven2/Fenghuang HDMI/DP Audio Controller||1022:15DE||Not tested|
|Audio||AMD Family 17h (Models 10h-1fh) HD Audio Controller||1002:15E3||UNIAUD|
|Network||Realtek RTL8111/8168/8411 PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Controller||10EC:8168|
|Video (AGP)||AMD Picasso||1002:15D8||SNAP Graphics, Panorama|
|USB (xHCI)||AMD/ATI 400 Series Chipset USB 3.1 XHCI Controller||1002:43D5|
|USB (xHCI)||AMD Raven USB 3.1||1002:15E0|
|USB (xHCI)||AMD Raven USB 3.1||1002:15E1|
- Report by Ivan
- ASRock B450M Pro 4 motherboard with an AMD Ryzen 3 3200G 2nd generation processor with Radeon graphics. Added to that is a Crucial 250GB SSD drive, 8 GB Memory with a 250GB WD Green SATA SSD M.2.
- Install was a bit of a problem until I setup the partitions on the Crucial SSD with DFSee on my test computer. With those setup the install DVD saw them and everything went ahead as it should.
- The fact that the motherboard doesn't have any real USB 2 ports (those it does have are a subset of the USB 3 CPU/chipset) did make things a little 'sensitive' to start with - the trackball kept on locking up if I tried to click on something while waiting for something else to happen.
- There are a few other 'problems' which I think I can workaround with some thought, things like getting NoScript and AdBlock plus to install in firefox and needing to change the TZ in config.sys and add OSLEXAM.DLL to OS2\DLL to get the spell check in EPM to work - all things I have done in the past but forgotten about since all the installs with Ryzen processors prior to this have been from already setup images.