BOXER is a full-featured text editor designed with an emphasis on flexibility, BOXER can be easily configured to suit most every user's taste.
Here are some of BOXER's most important capabilities: multi-level Undo and Redo, Color Syntax Highlighting, multiple files and windows, full mouse support, keyboard reconfiguration, support for extended screen sizes, column marking, macros, color, pull-down menus, word processing, and context sensitive online help. Also: search with wildcards, compile within the editor, small footprint shell, graphic drawing mode, auto indent, find mating parenthetical characters, block commands: cut, copy, append, paste, delete, write, print, fill, sort, total, average, case convert, invert, entab, and detab.
A complete feature list would be huge, so here are some of BOXER's most important capabilities:
- Multi-level Undo and Redo
- Color Syntax Highlighting
- Multiple files and windows
- Full mouse support
- Keyboard reconfiguration
- Support for extended screen sizes
- Column marking
- Pull-down menus
- Word processing
- Context sensitive online help
- Search with wildcards
- Compile within the editor
- Small footprint shell
- Graphic drawing mode
- Auto indent
- Find mating parenthetical characters
- Block commands: cut, copy, append, paste, delete, write, print, fill, sort, total, average, case convert, invert, entab, detab
BOXER 7.0 adds over 85 new features and options!
- Select macros from a new Macro List interface for playback, recording or erasure.
- Up to 100 macros can now be loaded simulataneously.
- Search and Replace will restrict its attention to matches within a column-marked region when marking is active.
- Up to 20 text anchor positions can now be recorded and manipulated from a pop-up anchor list.
- The Paragraph Reformat command will reformat all those lines contained within a marked region, if run while text is marked.
- Column-marked areas can now be FILL-ed with a string of characters, rather than just a single character.