|Version||1.14b (Mar 2003)|
|License||GNU GPL V2|
CD2MP3 PM 1.14 is a CD grabbing utility that will let you use any grabbing and encoding utility of your choice.
- Fast, small and reliable
- CDDB support to automatically get CD information, as well as ID3 tag support to store this information
- "LFN support" for DOS encoders through smart renaming
- Super Grab will launch a concurrent Encoding session while a Grabbing session is getting the next track. This can drammatically improve encoding time on Bus Mastered CD-ROM drives
- Play preview allows to listen to a track before making your selection
- Autodetection of CD-ROM drive letters
- Comes with expandable support for Leech, Alfons, JCDread2, ToMPG, L3Enc 2.x and BladeEnc through a text configuration file. Works with Win32-OS/2 converted, as well as DOS, encoders and grabbers!
- Statistic information for CD Tracks and WAV Files available in Container's Detail View.
- Drag 'n Drop WAV container for encoding WAV files in batch.
- Autodeselecting and removal of WAV files from the list after successful encoding
- Support for a custom MP3 directory and a temporary CD-DA directory for the grabber