CapiTel is a multi-threaded 32-Bit Answering Machine. There are graphical and text-mode versions available for OS/2 (ISDN CAPI 1.1 and CAPI 2.0) and Windows 9x, NT 4.0 and 2000 (ISDN CAPI 2.0). A list of supported languages and the latest versions themselves can be found in the files section.
It is freeware and open source.
- 32-Bit Multi-Threaded Answering Machine and Caller-ID Program
- Graphical and Text-Mode versions for OS/2, based on CAPI 1.1 and CAPI 2.0 (Auto-Detection!)
- Graphical and Text-Mode versions for Win 95, 98, Millennium, NT 4.0, 2000, based on CAPI 2.0
- Complete Support for .WAV-Files
- Remote Control Functions, controlled by DTMF tones
- Silence Detection
- Completely configurable, even time-dependent!
- CTI Support
- Callback Support
- Year 2000 approved
- Available in several languages
- Notification upon new calls, ie. on a mobile phone
Capitel is now open source Software under the GNU GPL License.
- Authors: 2Tec by Werner Fehn and Carsten Wimmer (Please notice that the original authors do not longer support this project)