It overrides the WPS Desktop functionality by adding a new class called EXTDESK.
It is made for OS/2 2.0.
The functionality is:
- Sort and Arrange will be absent from the Desktop context menu,
- an Align item and a Snap-to-Grid item will be added to the Desktop context menu,
- Two Arrange settings pages will be in the Desktop Settings notebook.
- An Icons settings page will be added to the Desktop Settings notebook.
- The Sort settings page will be absent from the Desktop Settings notebook.
- IBM EWS - Discontinued
- Author: Dan Campbell