Get-a-File Get-a-File complements SRE-http's built-in !DIR facility. There is a lot of overlap between the two (for example, they both use the DIR_ACCESS parameter).
- Get-a-File can look into .ZIP files
- Get-a-File can display listings with several kinds of tables
- Get-a-File can use file specific thumbnails (as created by the ThumbNail SRE-http addon) to display descriptive icons.
- Get-a-File does NOT cache output (hence, !DIR will be faster at displaying frequently requestd directory listings).
- Get-a-File is Y2K compliant
Open Source - GNU GPL - Scripts