Get-a-File Get-a-File complements SRE-http's built-in !DIR facility. There is a lot of overlap between the two (for example, they both use the DIR_ACCESS parameter).
- look into .ZIP files
- display listings with several kinds of tables
- use file specific thumbnails (as created by the ThumbNail SRE-http addon) to display descriptive icons
- does NOT cache output (hence, !DIR will be faster at displaying frequently requested directory listings)
- Y2K compliant
- Open Source - GNU GPL - Scripts
- Author: Daniel Hellerstein