How to Install the USB Audio Driver
To install this driver you must first install the USB-Basic and the MMPM/2.
- You must download the file usbaudio.zip and extract into a new directory (e.g.G:\usb-audio). When this done, you get following files: cardinfo.dll, control.scr, genin.dll, geninmri.dll, usbaudio.hlp, usbaudio.ico, usbaudio.scr, usbaudio.sys, usbaudio.txt, usbaudio.zip.
- Then open a OS/2-Shell and go to this directory.
- Start the program MINSTALL and you see following Window:
- Select USB Audio Adapter in the Listbox
- Now press the Button Install or Installieren
- When the install routine is ready, you must restart the computer.
In the Config.sys-File you found now a new entry:
In the Multimedia Configuration you find the information about the USB-Audio-System: USB Wave audio 2 and USB MIDI 2. In the File usbaudio.txt, there are any information about the driver.