IBM Certified Systems Expert (CSE) OS/2 Warp 4
This certification validates skills in planning, installation, configuration and usage of OS/2 Warp 4 installations. Topics include hardware planning, desktop setup and usage, TCP/IP configuration and tools, Network Operating System support, VoiceType, Remote Access/Host connectivity, and diagnosis/solution of system problems.
To attain the IBM Certified Systems Expert - OS/2 Warp 4 certification, candidates must pass 3 tests.
- Fundamental knowledge of DOS
- Experience installing, configuring and supporting OS/2 Warp 4
Core Requirement (3 Tests):
Note: The ordering of core tests is recommended but not required.
- Test 200: OS/2 Warp 4 Fundamentals
- Test 201: OS/2 Warp 4 Connectivity
- Test 202: OS/2 Warp 4 Advanced Concepts and Support
Updating Your Certification
Update tests are not required but are available for those who wish to keep their certification current.
If you are an IBM Certified OS/2 Engineer (on OS/2 2.1 or OS/2 Warp Version 3) or an IBM Certified Systems Expert - OS/2 Warp (Version 3) , to become an IBM Certified Systems Expert - OS/2 Warp 4 you must complete 1 test:
- Test 203: OS/2 Warp 4 Update