IBM Communications Server
|IBM Communications Server|
Also known as IBM eNetwork Communications Server or IBM SecureWay Communications Server for OS/2.
IBM Communications Server for OS/2 Warp provides industrial strength OS/2 communications by combining the versatile multiprotocol support of AnyNet/2, with the power of Communications Manager/2.
- Capacity to grow: Supports up to 2000 clients and more than 20,000 simultaneous host sessions
- Multiprotocol Support
- Robust 32-bit APIs
- Connectivity Enhancements
- CPI-C 2.0 Enhancements
- A wide range of LAN and WAN connectivity options
- 84H1802 Communications Server for OS/2 UK CD v4.1
- 84H1803 Upg. Comm. Server for OS/2 UK CD v4.1
- IBM enetwork communications server for OS/2 (SG24-2147-00)
- Announcement: IBM eNetwork Communications Server for OS/2 Warp, Version 5.0 Connects Diverse Applications and Network Environment (September 9, 1997)
- IBM Communications Server for OS/2 Warp. Energize your business network. Presentation
- Communications Server for OS/2 Warp, Version 4.0 Performance White Paper