Driver to keep systems cooler by calling HLT compiled for OS/2 1.x. It is based on HLTDriver source code.
- This update includes further cleanup.
- It include some minor final tweaks.
- BUGFIX: Version 1.3/1.4 causes GP Fault on OS/2 1.2!. Fixed by re adding Watcom compiler option -zu.
- It reduces file size by 83% using more native API calls.
- It reduces file size and CPU requirements (Should run on 486DX4 upwards).
- It includes signal handling and error message.
- It omits the save / restore of any register before / after the "sti" "hlt" opcodes.