Install and run OS/2 on a T23
By Timo Maier
OS/2 drivers and useful software
- Intel NIC driver version 4.35 for OS/2 with APM support. Suspend and resume working.
- Intel Website for PRO 100/VE
- Lucent Modem driver for OS/2 working at 56k and Lucent Modem AT command documentation. (PDF file)
- This driver provides modem support for ThinkPads with the 56K V.90 Mini PCI modem card / Lucent chip set and IBM 10/100 EtherJet Mini PCI Adapter with 56K Modem / Intel ethernet chipset / Lucent modem chip set
- IRDA driver. Includes IrCOMM support. Also included are 2 small apps: A Ringtone Manager and a Phonebook Manager for GSM phones attached through the IrDA port. This code is not ThinkPad specific anymore. Self-installing WarpIn archive.
- T23 specific IBM T23 audio driver version 5.02 for OS/2.
- UniAud driver for OS/2. Make sure you disable USB BIOS support in your T23 BIOS. For more information about this driver, please browse to the UniAud website
- Mixer LBmix for Crystal Soundcards.
- PC Cardbus driver 5.0 (PCMCIA driver) for IBM ThinkPads.
- The new NoteBook/2 Site
- Use the following line in cddrv.inf for RSJ
Matshita "MATSHITA UJDA720" N/A "MATSHITAUJDA720 DVD/CDRW" "YAMAHA CRW4416S" cdatapi ATAPI CUESHEET N/A
Suspend with PCMCIA card?
DEVICE=C:\OS2\BOOT\$ICPMOS2.SYS /C0 /G
in config.sys (Source: Peter Verweij)