K3604 - Introduction to C Programming on the PC
What you will learn
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Read and write computer programs in C
- Use the IBM-developed C compiler
- Develop C programs through top-down stepwise refinement
- Use the procedural constructs of the ANSI C
- Use arrays, pointers, and references
Each participant receives a substantial course notebook containing numerous exercises in C.
- Program Format and Style
- Compile a Program
- Data Types and Operators
- Simple I/O
- Flow Control (FOR, WHILE, DO-WHILE, GOTO, SWITCH-CASE)
- The C Preprocessor
- File Operations
- Arrays, Pointers
Intense hands-on workshop with extensive laboratory work.
People who want a solid foundation course in C programming.
- Some programming experience, in any language
- Ability to edit a text file
- General familiarity with using OS/2