Lenovo ThinkPad 25 - Retro
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Part Number:
- Processor: 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-7500U Processor (2.70GHz 4MB)
- Memory: 16.0GB DDR4 SODIMM 2133MHz
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 940MX 2GB
- Wireless: Intel Wireless-AC 8265 (2x2) AC
|Processor||7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-7500U Processor (2.70GHz 4MB)||ACPI- Boots|
|HDD||Advanced Host Controller Interface||OS2AHCI|
|NVMe||Works with Arca's NVMe driver.|
|Audio||Works with latest Uniaud|
|Video||NVIDIA GeForce GT 940MX 2GB||Not Tested|
|Network||Intel Ethernet Connection I219-V||Using E1000B LAN Driver from Arca Noae.|
|Wireless Network||Intel Wireless-AC 8265 (2x2) AC||Not Working|
|Wireless Bluetooth||Not Supported|
|USB 3.0||-||Works with Arca's USB Driver|
|WebCam||Integrated WebCam||Not Tested|
- Report by Sigurd Fastenrath
- OS/2 Warp 4.52
- OS/2 Warp 4.52 was installed by removing the Hard drive and cloning an image into it with DFSee.
- The Thinkpad 25 (based on the Thinkpad 470) has an option to disable the Touchpad in BIOS.
- The HDD was preinstalled with Windows 10 and it has GPT layout.
- Secureboot has to be deactivated, UEFI has to be switched to Legacy
- The M.2 NVMe SSD hard disk that came with the machine did not had OS/2 drivers at the time of this machine was released. It was replaced with a M.2 SATA card, the 1TB WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SDD M.2 2280 to have it working on OS/2, but please remember that not all M.2 NVMe adapters have SATA compatibility.
- ArcaOS 5.0.6
- ArcaOS 5.0.6 installation via USB Stick possible, one has to wipe the SSD though.
- NVMe SSD hard disk was later tested and reported as working with Arca's NVMe driver.