Lenovo ThinkPad T450s
- Model Number: 20BWS2KM00
- Processor: Intel Core i7-5600U Processor (2.60GHz)
- RAM: 12 GB RAM
- HDD: 512 GB SSD SSD SATA III Toshiba THNSNJ512GCSU
- Display: 14.0 in 1920x1080
- Graphics: Intel HD5500 /1GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 940M 1GB Graphic
- 720p HD Camera
- Media Card Reader
- Fingerprint Reader
- UltraNav ()
- Intel Wireless 7265AC(2x2)+BT4.0 M.2 Combo
- UMTS/WWAN ready
- No Dockingport (only models without NVIDIA Grapic do have a Docking Port)
- No Smart Card Reader (only models without NVIDIA Grapic do have a Smart Card Reader)
|Processor||Intel Core i7-5600U Processor (2.60GHz)||ACPI|
|ACPI||Intel Wildcat Point-LP Thermal Management Controller||8086:9CA4||ACPI 3.23.01|
|Video||Intel HD Graphics 5500 /Nvidia 940M||8086:1616 / 10DE:1347||Panorama, Mini Display Port does work with Panorama as well|
|Audio||Intel Broadwell-U Audio Controller / Wildcat Point-LP High Definition Audio Controller||8086:160C / 8086:9CA0||Not Working|
|Storage Controller||Intel Wildcat Point-LP SATA Controller [AHCI Mode]||8086:9C83||DANIS506 / OS2DASD / OS2AHCI|
|USB 2.0||Intel Wildcat Point-LP USB EHCI Controller||8086:9CA6||AN USB Drivers|
|USB 3.0||Intel Wildcat Point-LP USB xHCI Controller||8086:9CB1||AN USB Drivers|
|Wired Network||Intel Ethernet Connection (3) I218-LM||8086:15A2 Revision 3||Supported since Multimac 20160201 from Arca Noae|
|Wireless Network||Intel Wireless 7265AC(2x2)||8086:095B||Not Working|
|Card Reader||Realtek RTS5227 PCI Express Card Reader||10EC:5227||Not Tested|
|WebCam||Acer||5986:0366||Works [Wim Brul: use uvcview or weblook/webview with parameter /i1 or /i4]|
|Fingerprint Reader - USB||Validity VFS 5011 fingerprint sensor||138A:0017 Release 0078||Not Supported|
|Bluetooth - USB||Intel Bluetooth wireless interface||8087:0a2a||Not Supported|
- UEFI BIOS: On the Thinkpad BIOS you need to set it to "Support CSM mode" and "Disable Secure Boot" for OS/2 to boot.
- USB: In the Lenovo BIOS you need to disable USB 3.0 support, then those are used as 2.0 Ports. That option is only available for the Lenovo Thinkpad up to the 50 series (X250,T450,W550) but not for the brand new 60 series.
- INSTALLATION: Installation from DVD up to eCS 2.2b2 is not possible. The so far only succesfull way for me: cloning an existing OS/2 Warp 4.52 (updated) or eCS (updated) installation with DFSEE and restoring the Clone then
- BOOTMANAGER: Using Airboot Manager gives the chance to use different Operating systems, this device came without an Operating System, I am using Windows 10 alongside OS/2 Warp 4.
- GRAPHICCARD: Please note: the additional internal Nvidiacard is only availiable with "Student/Campus" models. Important: the Mini Display Port does work with Panorama Driver as well - Great!
- TOUCHPAD/TRACKPOINT: Both working well with OS/2! Each can be deactivated using BIOS Settings.
- Neil Waldhauer
- USB 3.0 works on all ports for mouse and keyboard. Mass storage does not work with USB 3.0 driver. However, this computer (and many others) seem to suffer from problems with hubs, KVM and other devices, and once problems occur, USB drivers get confused and then mouse, keyboard and mass storage do not work reliably. I thought I'd post this up here.
- USB 3.0 can be enabled in BIOS. If it is disabled, and the USBXHCD.SYS driver is not loaded in config.sys, the Mass storage works quite well.
- I can operate with USB 3.0 Enabled. The Dock and the KVM, and mouse and keyboard work. Only Mass storage does not work in this case. In normal work, I do not use USB mass storage devices, so I didn't notice at first.