MSI A320M Pro-VD Plus
- AMD A320
- Supports AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Generation
- Support DDR4 1866/2133/2400/2667/2933(OC)/3200(OC) Mhz
- Release Date
- August 2017
|Processor||AMD Ryzen 5 first gen Processor||ACPI|
|SATA||AMD FCH SATA Controller [AHCI mode]||1022:7901||OS2AHCI|
|Audio||AMD Family 17h (Models 10h-1fh) HD Audio Controller||1022:15E3||Not tested. UNIAUD|
|Network||Realtek RTL8111/8168/8411 PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Controller||10EC:8168||Works|
|Video||AMD/ Vega [Radeon Vega 8 Mobile]||1002:15DD||Panorama|
|USB 2.0||VIA USB 2.0||1106:3104||Not working|
|USB 3.1||AMD Raven USB 3.1||1022:15E0||Not supported|
|USB 3.1||AMD Raven USB 3.1||1022:15E1||Not supported|
- Tested by Ivan.
His testing conditions was:
- MSI A320M Pro-VD Plus motherboard.
- AMD Ryzen 5 first gen Processor
- Saphire AMD Radeon Video card
- 2 x 4GB DDR4 memory sticks
- 1 x 1TB Seagate FireCuda SATA v3
- Samsung S24E650 Monitor
- Kensington Prp Fit MultiMedia USB Keyboard
- Kensington Orbit Optical Trackball.
The USB 2.0 ports are not recognized, ArcaOS installer can boot but the USB mouse and keyboard can not operate.
A test was made to include a PCI USB 2.0 card slot, the card was recognized by the BIOS, but on ArcaOS the mouse and keyboard still do not work.
- Works without problems.
- In my case video works VGA, DVI-D using the Panorama driver into a 28 inch 1920x1200 monitor. I have an ASUS board with HDMI whivk also works.
- Also works, even for a DVD drive.
- Rather than fight with the multiple adapters that this board has (HD audio, hdmi audio and some sort of generic audio), I just use a C-Media Unitek Y247A USB Audio adapter with a Bluetooth transmitter attached to allow me to use headphones.