|Website||Official MikMod Project Homepage|
MikMod is a cross platform Module Player that support all of the common module formats including compressed IT files (I believe that was a first for OS/2). MikMod is split into two packages, MikMod Library (MikMod2.dll) and MikMod Player (Mikmod.exe).
MikModPM is an OS/2 PM interface to the MikMod Library. MikModPM has many of the standard features of common module players.
Aug 12 2001
- Release a new distrbution. This one included the MikMod library 3.1.9-a and my MikModPM Version 1.0 GUI interface.
April 4 2000
- MikModPM (V0.99) that now contains a Random Play option and Bubble help.
This distributions has:
- A binary version of MikMod the Player version 3.1.6-a
- A binary version of the MikMod Library version 3.1.9-a
- My OS/2 GUI MikMod based player (MikModPM) version 1.0
- MidModPM - Freeware
- Mikmod is GNU GPL
- libmikmod is GNU LGPL