New NETSTCMD.CMD is an updated intelligent script to start Peer Services. NETEND.CMD is a new script that intelligently does a clean shutdown of Peer Services when used with eStyler. Both scripts are useful on Laptops where systems may or may not have network access. The scripts check for network access and determine whether a Network logon/logoff is necessary or not.
- Doesn't show "Black" command windows.
- System boots up and LAN Dialog pops up requesting USERID & PASSWORD.
- If USERID is logged on another workstation, doesn't show annoying popup message.
- Clear LogOn/LogOff...again no Command Windows Pop-up in front of the users face.
- newNETSTCMD v1.0.1 Revision 11/10/2004