This is a utility to start a program at a defined priority. It is also able to start a VDM (DOS-session) at a defined priority.
- There was a bug in the VDD "VDOSPRIO.SYS" (Version 1.0). It has been rewritten completely.
- A bug fix for the IdleCall (AX=1680h, Int 2F) in OS/2 version 2.1 has been added (Version 2.0 of VDOSPRIO.SYS)
- An interface to query the actual priority of a DOS-Session has been added (Version 2.2 of VDOSPRIO.SYS).
- Some error messages have been added to spdos.exe.
- Open Source software under the GNU GPL V3 license.