Sound Scheme Manager
Sound Scheme Manager (or SSM for short) is an application to manage the Sound Schemes found in OS/2 Warp 4.0. The intention was to build a program that can completely replace the Sound Object in OS/2 Warp 4.0. Furthermore it should extend the support of sound schemes to OS/2 Warp 3.0 and ease the use of Sound Schemes.
The feature set for SSM as it is now on the drawing table contains:
- Sound Schemes for OS/2 Warp and above
- Sound Scheme management, consisting of Adding, Deleting, Renaming and Copying of sound schemes.
- An easy interface to edit events (Changing sound or volume)
- Import and Export of Sound Schemes
- An easy to use Search and Replace facility
- Online context sensitive help
Open Source - GNU GPL