The system information pad is an enhancement of the LaunchPad in OS/2 Warp. It is a Workplace Shell object, which extends the facilities of the LaunchPad by the possibility of monitoring actual system parameters.
All information is presented in a graphical way. In contrast with comparable tools there is no extra PM session required for 'the system information pad', because it is completely integrated in the original OS/2 LaunchPad.
- Graphical system-monitoring of:
- Available physical memory
- Swap file size
- Available swap space
- CPU load measurement
- Free disk space of local hard drives
- Usage of local hard drives
- Date and time
- Incoming e-Mail notification
- No extra PM-session; integrated in the original OS/2 LaunchPad
- Online help and manual