Martín Itúrbide is the OS2World.com NewsMaster since the year 2000. He obtained a B.S. in Computer Science from the Universidad San Francisco de Quito, Ecuador at 1999. He is currently living in Quito, Ecuador (South America) and he had been using OS/2 since 1995. His interest are on open source software and collaborative participation for the OS/2-eCS platform. When he is not "Dreaming in Technicolor" about a full OS/2 open source clone, he works offering SOA integration solutions and process automation (BPM) implementations in Ecuador.
Some of his ArcaOS-OS/2-eCS-Warp related activities are:
- OS2World Newsmaster, forum moderator and wiki contributor
- EDM/2 Wiki contributors
- Open source campaigning for OS/2 software
- Warpstock board from 2015 to 2018.
Important Note: Martín Itúrbide is interested on every bit of OS/2 source code that can be found. Contact him if you want to share something to find the best way to do it.
- Email: martin -at- OS2world.com
- Personal Web Site: http://martin.iturbide.com
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/martiniturbide
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/102983095376396519315
- Google Talk: martiniturbide —@— gmail.com
- MSN: martiniturbide —@— hotmail.com
- Jabber: martiniturbide —@— jabber.org
- AOL: martiniturbide
- ICQ: 105334786
- Skype: martiniturbide
- IRC: efnet #os2world - Nick: Martini_
Martin Iturbide requires help from the OS/2 community in the following areas:
- Open Sourcing more OS/2 Software - Open Source Campaign
- Contributing to the Hardware Wiki
- Contributing to the OS2World Wiki in any way.
- Finding IBM OS/2 related material like theIBM OS/2 Courseware. We can try to get approval from IBM to re-post it.
- Creating your first RPM Package on ArcaOS (Feb 2018)
- Compiling a Driver Sample with IBM DDK on ArcaOS 5.0.1 (Jan 2018)
- Extracting information from LIB files (July, 2016)
- Compiling "OS/2 Presentation Manager Programming" Samples on 2016 (July, 2016)
- The Quick and Dirty "Hello World" with GCC (May 31, 2016)
- Using Git under eComStation (July 2013)
- Suggestion for OS/2 and eComstation Drivers Arguments by Martín Itúrbide (July 2011)
- Extracting Hardware Information from ArcaOS and OS/2 (2017/09)
- File Extensions Association - 2015-2016
- A Quick Warpstock 2014 Review (2014/10/29)
- Remembering how to install MPTS and TCP/IP on Warp 3 (2014/05/07)
- Booting several operating systems (2013)
- Comments and Suggestions about eComStation User Experience (2011/07)
- eComStation - OS/2 and the past 2010 (2010/12/30)
- First Call: Open Sourcing OS/2 Software Campaign (2004/03/22)
- Danger Will Robinson!! ATMs Migrating to Windows (2004/01/11)
- Testing the Neptune Project (2003/09/25)
- WOW - OS2World.com with Anti-Alias !!! 2003/07/13
- OS/2 and the past year 2002 (2003/06/01)
- WarpModem - Project Idea
- Turning OS/2 Games to Open Source (2002/11/08)
- Lets Talk - Emulators! (2001/05/11)
- Call to Action: Open Source OS/2 Abandonware (2001/01/17)
- Upload to Hobbes (2001/01/12)
- How to Configure a USB Printer under OS/2?