WarpCharge is the first credit card processing software available for the OS/2 platform.
WarpCharge innovates by using your inexpensive existing connection to the Internet to securely contact the Electronic Clearing House credit card processor to process your transactions.
WarpCharge can be used for nearly all types of businesses : whether you are taking credit card orders by mail, over the phone or real-time over the Internet, WarpCharge is the perfect solution.
WarpCharge comes with sample CGI scripts for use on any secure OS/2 web server, so that you can start taking Internet orders immediately after obtaining your merchant account from ECHO.
WarpCharge comes with an extensive REXX interface that lets developers integrate credit card processing facility into any REXX-enabled OS/2 application, or into custom applications.
There are two editions of WarpCharge :
- WarpCharge Business
- WarpCharge Business is for any business that needs to process credit cards over the phone, web, or in custom REXX applications.
- WarpCharge Business is licensed to a single merchant on a per computer basis, with each license covering two servers : one "production" server on which the software is actually used, and (optionally) one "development", or "test" server which is used to develop and test scripts but is not actually used for real transaction processing.
- WarpCharge for Internet Service Providers
- WarpCharge for ISPs lets Internet Service Providers offer credit card processing capability to all their customers.
- WarpCharge for ISPs is licensed to an Internet Service Provider for any number of merchant accounts on a per server basis, with each license covering two servers : one "production" server on which the software is actually used, and (optionally) one "development", or "test" server which is used to develop and test scripts but is not actually used for real transaction processing.
WarpCharge is inexpensive and is perfect for small to medium businesses. But don't get the wrong idea from its modest price tag : an average OS/2 server dedicated for WarpCharge can process as many as a million transactions in a day !
- Discontiued Software. Commercial Software.