- Date: October 17-18, 1998
- Location: Chicago. Wyndham Northwest Chicago.
- Website: 
- Setting up a SOHO Network by David Ameiss, Senior Engineer, Professionally Assembled Software, Inc.
- Logic Programming in Native OS/2 by Gregory Bourassa Computer Engineering
- SmartSuite for OS/2 Warp 4 by Michael Steinberg
- Hopkins: FBI by PolyEx Software.
- Simplicity for Java by DATA REPRESENTATIONS
- Visual Prolog by PROLOG DEVELOPMENT CENTER
- MoneyWiz for OS/2 by THE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT GROUP
- Star Office 5.0 for OS/2 by STAR DIVISION US
- Object Desktop for OS/2, v. 2.0 by STARDOCK SYSTEMS
- The Sundial Systems Family of OS/2 Products by SUNDIAL SYSTEMS
- Computerized Maintenance Management Software by John J. Urbaniak
- A Quick Look at VisualAge for Java and C++ by Dave Briccetti
- The Future of OS/2 in an On-Line Commerce World by Rick Byrnes, President, The Software Development Group
- Personal Warp by T. C. Carr II
- Designing for Managed Client -- Tips for OS/2 ISVs by Kim Cheung
- NetRexx -- Java for the C-phobic by Chip Davis, President, Rexx Language Association
- Debugging Techniques and Methods by Chris Graham
- Image Might Be Something After All by Pete Grubbs
- TCP/IP Programming by Paul Hethmon , Hethmon Brothers Software
- Aurora and Workspace On Demand by Steven King, NCSD Server Development Manager, IBM Austin.
- Running an OS/2 User Group by Dick Krueger.
- Call to Action by Lynn H. Maxson.
- Examining Marketing Alternatives by Tom Nadeau.
- Enhancing Your Use of the Enhanced Editor by Bill Schindler.
- How to deal effectively with the computer press by Esther Schindler
- Tools for OS/2 ISPs by Gary Smiley
- Managed Client as a Fee Service Opportunity by Bob St. John
- Win32-OS/2: One Year Later by Timur Tabi
- Setting up a TCP/IP Network by Dirk Terrell
- Developing real-world, speech-aware, internationalizable business applications with Object REXX by John J. Urbaniak
- Extending the Operating System by Brad Wardell
- OSWars 98 by Brad Wardell
- Java Native Methods on OS/2 by Terry Warren
- Rational Advocacy: Promoting OS/2 Effectively by Christopher B. Wright
Logos and Banners