Author Topic: Changes in title bar possible?  (Read 3524 times)

JPM

• View Profile
Changes in title bar possible?
« on: August 14, 2023, 08:42:29 pm »
Is it possible to remove the gradient background on the maximize minimize close buttons in the title bar on ArcaOS for a more authentic Warp4 look?

Another question: Warp3 automatically enlarges the title bar with higher resolution and font. Since Warp 4 I miss this feature. Are there also ways to adjust the title bar to the font size under ArcaOS?

Rich Walsh

• ONU! (OS/2 is NOT Unix!)
    • View Profile
Re: Changes in title bar possible?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2023, 09:56:40 pm »
Is it possible to remove the gradient background on the maximize minimize close buttons in the title bar on ArcaOS for a more authentic Warp4 look?

Go to SystemSetup->Appearance->Styler Preferences Sorry... I was thinking of titlebar gradients which is something that Styler controls.

Another question: Warp3 automatically enlarges the title bar with higher resolution and font. Since Warp 4 I miss this feature. Are there also ways to adjust the title bar to the font size under ArcaOS?

The next release of XWP will allow you to set the text size for menus, titlebars, folders, and dialogs system-wide. Everything (including titlebars) will be scaled accordingly. There will also be a new release of Styler to accommodate these changes.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2023, 10:01:56 pm by Rich Walsh »

JPM

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2023, 06:22:37 am »
That's exciting, thank you Rich!

Dariusz Piatkowski

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2023, 01:59:06 pm »
The next release of XWP will allow you to set the text size for menus, titlebars, folders, and dialogs system-wide. Everything (including titlebars) will be scaled accordingly. There will also be a new release of Styler to accommodate these changes.

Oh, that's awesome!!!

I've been trying to figure out how to enlarge the WPS WarpCenter menu font size...the 9pt is just a little bit too tiny for these old eyes...