• Welcome to OS2World OLD-STATIC-BACKUP Forum.

News:

This is an old OS2World backup forum for reference only. IT IS READ ONLY!!!

If you need help with OS/2 - eComStation visit http://www.os2world.com/forum

Main Menu

FREEBIE...

Started by ModZilla, 2011.02.26, 18:41:57

Previous topic - Next topic

ModZilla

here's a Free Online Book for you Trekies..http://reslib.com/book/Beyond_Star_Trek This is an unusual book written in memory of Carl Sagan. It may be a test of will here to read the entire book online, nonetheless Lawrence Krauss enumerates the pitfalls of humanity in the Bazaaro-belief system often perpetuated by Hollyweird: that aliens are coming in huge TRIANGULAR SHIPS and NOT in house-fly sized saucers! All his persistant reference to Scientific method does not however explain away the folklore which even today can be found in live site'g reports, not just in the tabloids but on air as well...[uh, Remember ART BELL's COAST TO COAST?] -- as I myself have seen many large "ships" some triangular, others Blimp-like, one I took pictures of on slide-film over North Las Vegas on Nov. 4, 1980, late afternoon-with a pro grade 35mm camera, that object not only blotted out the sun but moved over the entire Valley in such a way as to create a huge lightning-front preceding its coming...no, not rain, but a storm-like event that was to become an upheaval in the local weather pattern for hours the same night, this event forced me to wait out the sudden adverse weather that beset us on a wide scale in LV...and which, BTW, was not forecast - that made the event almost unbelievable, that is, until I spliced the actual slide images together and had them professionally color Xroxed >:(. Now getting back to the book on flying saucers, science affliction, et al...I can tell you that in the Krauss read, the author overlooks much of what is seen in the nite sky by millions today around the world, in fact Jesus was an alien and he still is[walking the earth in ardance], that is why he was crucifield. Have fun with this one (and if you don't believe me, I can send pix of what I found in the temple of Aphrodite on the Is. of Dragonda just off the coast of Western Turkey in 1969 (The one with the Savior with a space ship in the background which has been dated to the time of the first greek settlements where gold was first mined near Edincek, TurKey - that is what is known as Western Turkey to those who have not yet ventured there) I also dug up interesting coins and strange artifacts there which were donated to the Minister of Archeology. But again, I digress, the point is when you merge fact with fiction it becomes a drug and drugs are worthless poisons. God Bless Steve Jobs and the WOZ!
someday os2 will be ruled by the young and famous-at least in the open-source world!