• Welcome to OS2World OLD-STATIC-BACKUP Forum.

News:

This is an old OS2World backup forum for reference only. IT IS READ ONLY!!!

If you need help with OS/2 - eComStation visit http://www.os2world.com/forum

Main Menu

Audio/Data-CD-Creator

Started by warp, 2007.09.12, 15:45:00

Previous topic - Next topic

warp

It RSJ 6.00 and 6.01 because of his existing mistakes (the data does not finish the writing of dvd!) again Audio/Data-CD-Creatort I took it out.
I cannot breathe function into the program despite the most regular setup mutual
Does not start neither DVD+R, neither DVD-R with a disk. ACDC 0.57 pre, CDRTools though the 2.0 versions.
The dvd an author favours all formats practically naturally (NEC DVD_RW ND-3540A).

What may be the trouble? :-(((

_______
warp

Thomas

You should ask the RSJ-people for help.
They are very helpful indeed.
Thomas

warp

They did not help very much till now, you ask simply and I answered... next big silence!
My first letter hatches on 2006.08.26...
I wrote the second on the front of a September after his 6.01 appearances.
I got back questions like this, which I answered early already:

"Hello,

Thank you very much for your e-mail.
How did you try to copy the CD?
Which CD do you like to copy?
Does it work with an other type of medium?
Did it work in the past?
Did you change something on your system?

Best regards,
Sandra Seywald
RSJ Software GmbH"

From the first versions I am the shopper of the program starting, but very much not friendly, what is done... :-(
Little market (OS/2/eCS) - little business - little attention ?

warp

Returning to the original question: ADCD is not in a case your hint, how the program does not see it why the dvd drive?

warp

BigWarpGuy

Quote from: warp on 2007.09.12, 15:45:00
It RSJ 6.00 and 6.01 because of his existing mistakes (the data does not finish the writing of dvd!) again Audio/Data-CD-Creatort I took it out.
I cannot breathe function into the program despite the most regular setup mutual
Does not start neither DVD+R, neither DVD-R with a disk. ACDC 0.57 pre, CDRTools though the 2.0 versions.
The dvd an author favours all formats practically naturally (NEC DVD_RW ND-3540A).

What may be the trouble? :-(((

_______
warp

What format of DVD are you using? Which format does your DVD use? Could it be that you are using or trying to use a format of DVD that is not one recognized by your DVD drive? Has the DVD been used in a Win pc and formatted? If it does not recognize your DVD, it might have trouble copying files from your temporary file to the DVD itself.