• Welcome to OS2World OLD-STATIC-BACKUP Forum.

News:

This is an old OS2World backup forum for reference only. IT IS READ ONLY!!!

If you need help with OS/2 - eComStation visit http://www.os2world.com/forum

Main Menu

injoy firewall and vpn

Started by lewhoo, 2007.11.17, 21:59:23

Previous topic - Next topic

lewhoo

I try to get VPN working with injoy firewall 4.0 trial, but no success.

I have a group authorization with disabled transparent tunelling. On windows CISCO client everything worked without a problem: I supplied server IP, groups name and password, disabled transparent tunneling and it just worked (without any port forewarding - I'm behind NAT). Unfortunatelly I cannot get it working on Injoy. After multiply different settings combinations (including those adviced in manuals), I always get error: packet size different than declared in header.

I am completely new to VPN. Could anyone help me?

magog

Quote from: lewhoo on 2007.11.17, 21:59:23
I try to get VPN working with injoy firewall 4.0 trial, but no success.

I have a group authorization with disabled transparent tunelling. On windows CISCO client everything worked without a problem: I supplied server IP, groups name and password, disabled transparent tunneling and it just worked (without any port forewarding - I'm behind NAT). Unfortunatelly I cannot get it working on Injoy. After multiply different settings combinations (including those adviced in manuals), I always get error: packet size different than declared in header.

I am completely new to VPN. Could anyone help me?

You have to asked fx directly. I tried the same you did with the old InJoy Firewall 3.x and also failed, but I think it was another error.
The group authorization it quite common and still fx doesn't seem to support it. Most german universities use this group authorization together with an individual login.
On the other hand they claim to be Cisco certified....the hell knows why.

Maybe you can get more information from F/X that's all I can suggest.
Regards,
Juergen
*** Java Movie Database - http://www.jmdb.de/